Are you looking for the wp engine discount and coupon codes before making your first hosting purchase on WPEngine? If yes, you are in the right place. WP Engine is one of the best hosting services for businesses, freelancers, content creators, enterprises, and e-commerce stores.
And if you are just starting up your business or running an enterprise, WP Engine can fulfill all your needs. It not only gives your business a branded look at the front-end, but also keeps it safe from all the external threats and site-generated bugs.
But before sharing an in-depth review of WP Engine and its features, here’s the WP Engine discount code for getting 20% OFF on its hosting plan.
But before discussing WP Engine, let’s discuss what an ideal web hosting service should be!
An ideal hosting company is something that can keep your website’s uptime as high as 99.99%, speeds up its performance, protects it from the offensive actions of hackers, identifies bugs, and eliminate them while allowing you to focus on your business, not on the multiple technical glitches.
And in this article, you will learn about the WP Engine, its features, offered plans, and pricing. And by using the WP Engine discount code ‘WPX20’, you can avail all the WP Engine’s hosting benefits and services at a 20% discount.
Make your WordPress website load faster and smoother by using this powerful hosting company. It's the best way to make your site run like a well-oiled machine.Get 20% OFF on WPEngine
About WP Engine
Before proceeding further in this article, you must know what to look for in a hosting website. Ticking these check boxes will help you in finding the best server you want. As long as you proceed with this article, you will realize how the WP Engine is an ultimate choice for your business, enterprise, and eCommerce store. By using our WP Engine discount code, you can access its services at a 20% discount on the actual price.
WP Engine is a fully managed WordPress hosting site. The primary role of WP Engine is to automate your business, enterprise, and e-Commerce stores online.
WordPress is a content management application that enables you to build a website and manage content such as blogs, galleries, and videos on it without you having any core programming knowledge. WP Engine empowers your website on WordPress, strengthens its security, and enhances its performance.
So whether you run a small business or host a multi-page website, the WP Engine makes you less worried about the site’s performance because of its increasing bandwidth or traffic.
And since the WP Engine is a managed site hosting, people who are not interested in dealing with technical errors utilize it for their personal growth and focus instead on creativity.
Any website has two main parts: the front-end and the back-end. The website’s front end displays the content on the user’s browser, and the back end controls and manages the content on the front end. As per the official sources, the WP Engine delivers thousands of themes and plugins to your website for the enhanced user interface at the front end and security at the back end.
- Genesis Framework with 35+ Studio themes
- 24/7 chat and email support
- Development, Staging, and Production environments
- Transferable sites with free migration
- Global CDN & automated SSL certificates.
…and a lot more.
One of the best measures of a business is its reputation in the market.
And the importance of a company is determined by the years-long consistent services which the WP Engine satisfies.
WP Engine has been a 5-times award-winning web hosting provider for the past 12 years. In addition, it has gained a reputation worldwide for its fully managed hosting service for WordPress businesses, developers, enterprises, and eCommerce sites.
How to Purchase WP Engine Hosting & Apply Discount Code?
Not sure how to purchase a hosting plan with WP Engine?
Although it’s not a difficult task, we’ve provided a complete set of instructions to help you purchase and set up your hosting within 10 minutes.
As we said, buying a hosting service on WP Engine is not a hassle. However, you need a domain name to start with your website that will be hosted on WP Engine.
Buying a domain name in advance is recommended before you buy the hosting service from the WP Engine.
WP Engine offers several plans (to be discussed deeply in the upcoming plan and pricing segments) according to your needs. After successfully purchasing a domain, you can land on the WP Engine’s official website and apply for purchasing hosting here.
The link above will direct you to the WP Engine’s official site, where you should see plans and pricing options. You will land on the pricing page by clicking the ‘plans and pricing’ button, where you can check for the perfect plan.
The offering plans of the WP Engine are as follows;
- Managed WordPress
- e-Commerce Solutions
- Advanced Hosting Solutions
All the above plans include a 60-day money-back guarantee except for all other premiums and custom plans. On any dissatisfaction with the website and services of WP Engine, you can claim your refund within the first 60 days of making a purchase.
Once you have selected the plan of your choice, you will be redirected to its account opening page. Here you will see a cart and the enhancement add-ons for your website.
By Clicking on the Continue to payment, the page will direct you to the payment page. Fill up the billing information here. Before clicking on the Pay Now button, check all the entries twice to ensure that you have filled them correctly.
After the successful payment, you can complete the process on the next page.
Plans & Pricing – WPEngine
As we now have insights about the WP Engine, let us look at what it offers and at what cost. Price and plans vary (of course) according to your business and enterprise’s needs, but is it worth paying the WP Engine for its offerings? Let us find out.
Considering the needs of the business it is serving, the WP Engine offers three plans.
The basic is the start-up-managed WordPress plan that satisfies the needs of individuals, businesses, and organizations. And it goes further from professional to advanced for the enterprise-level sites—no wonder the price range of WP Engine is higher than the other hosting sites in the market.
The reason for it’s a little high price is its authenticity, accelerated performance, user-inclined support system, and many features discussed in the article below.
The other two plans are for eCommerce and enterprise sites.
Managed WordPress Start-up Plan
Managed WordPress start-up plan is for the trim level businesses, bloggers, freelancers, and content creators. Its cost is a little high for monthly plans; it is $20 per month. The annual plans go as follows:
- For the first year, you are required to pay $120, which includes 4-months free on the discount code.
- To continue WP Engine’s services for the second year, you need to pay $300 a year.
The start-up plan includes:
- Speed-up performance.
- Search engine optimization.
- Threat detection.
- Automatic WordPress updates.
- Upgraded themes.
- 1-click staging and backup.
It includes everything your business may need, such as 50GB bandwidth per month, 10GB storage, and 25,000 visits per month. On extending the managed WordPress start-up plan, you get a professional plan.
Managed WordPress Professional Plan
The price of a managed WordPress professional plan is $39 per month and $236 for a year, including 4-month free on the application of our WP Engine discount code ‘WPX20’ while purchasing. This plan customizes three sites and provides 15 GB storage, 75,000 visits per month, and 125 GB bandwidth per month.
After the completion of the first year, you are required to pay $590 a year. After that, all the services remain the same. You can extend services if you think this plan is not the best fit for you.
Managed WordPress Growth Plan
The primary services remain the same in this plan as well. The number of visits, 100,000 visits per month, bandwidth, 200 GB per month, number of sites 10, and 20 GB storage.
With our WP Engine discount code, you get the growth plan for $77 per month or $460, including 4-months free. And in another year of getting services from the WP Engine, you need to pay $1,150 a year.
WP Engine’s eCommerce plan is the best choice for scaling up your businesses or running an eCommerce store.
WP Engine’s eCommerce solutions are the best for large-scale businesses. Accessing eCommerce solutions will increase your website’s conversion rate and organic traffic. eCommerce solutions let you run many sites simultaneously with the extension of services.
eCommerce start-up solutions
A start-up plan speeds up your site’s performance by 40% and increases 18% sales of your products or services.
With our WP Engine discount code, you get 20% off on the actual price.
On the eCommerce plan, you get all the WordPress-managed services plus;
- SEO and speed-optimized pages
- Premium eCommerce themes and plugins
- Built platform for WooCommerce.
You can access these services for $24 per month or $144 in your first year. After completing one year of service from the WP Engine, you will be asked to pay $360 a year. The eCommerce start-up solution provides you with 10 GB storage and 50 GB bandwidth per month and affords 25,000 visits.
eCommerce Professional Solutions
With eCommerce professional solutions, you get all the managed WordPress services plus three sites, 75,000 visits per month, 15 GB storage, and 125 GB bandwidth for only $50 per month.
Apply the WP Engine discount code ‘WPX20’ to get an extra 20% off your purchase. For example, if you purchase a one-year plan in your first year, you will pay $300. At the end of this year means next year, you will be asked to pay $750 a year.
eCommerce Growth Solution
eCommerce growth solution allows you to excess extended services and provides you more reach.
The eCommerce plan allocates ten sites, 100,000 visits per month, 20 GB storage, and 200 GB bandwidth, plus all the managed WordPress services for $90 a month. On a $1,120 yearly plan, it costs you $560 after you successfully apply the WPEngine discount code.
How to Create a Website on WPEngine
If you have bought the domain name, you can jumpstart your business with the WP Engine.
Creating a website on the WP Engine is simple. Follow the same footsteps as per the WP Engine direction.
Let’s overview the procedure to create a website on WP Engine, and then we will break it down further. After that, you can follow this step-by-step procedure.
- Add a site
- Log in to a new environment
- Chose a theme
- Add your content
- Add plugins
- Going live
And there is an optional setup also, which you can complete afterward.
Add a site
As per the official sources
To add a site to the WP Engine, you need to log in to the user portal. And then click on the “Add a Site” button.
Here you’ve to select the purpose you want to use it for;
- This site is mine. It will count towards my site allowance.
- This site is transferable and will be moved to someone else’s account.
Now, you need to choose a template, or you can start with a blank template and then click on “Next.”
After that, you need to enter the environment’s name (no worries, you can change it later). Basically, you’ll find three different kinds of environments there;
- Staging, and
Log in to a new environment.
After completing the above steps, you will receive an email to set up your admin user level. If you do not receive an email, there are several ways you can go through:
- Reset your login
- Reset your login from the database
- Add a new user to the database.
Chose a theme & add contents
WP Engine provides users with ten free premium StudioPress themes in the user portal, which you can use to give a brand look to your site.
After that you have added themes to your site, it is time to add content.
- You can add either page or post to your site from the WP admin dashboard menu.
- Select Add New.
- Click Publish after you have added media, title, and pages to it.
Plugins help you change the default WordPress environment and change the appearance. There are thousands of Plugins available on the WP Engine dashboard. Choose the plugins of good quality, and you have reviewed them. Below is the step-by-step procedure to add plugins to your site:
- Click Plugins in the WP Engine dashboard
- Click Add New
- Search the Plugins you want to add
- Click on the Install Now switch
- Click on the Activate button
After you have followed the above steps, your site is ready to go live. WP Engine’s going to live guidelines will help you in reaching there. Once you have added plugins, themes, and environments to your site, you can now use your custom domain to give it an identity on social networks.
Take these steps for your website to go live.
- Add Domain
- Update the URL setting in WordPress
- Setup DNS
Now, you have a ready-to-go website.
Notable Features of WP Engine Hosting
Here are some notable features of the WP engine;
Multiple Data Centers
Data centers are the places where hosting services are provided. In data centers, data is stored in gigantic computers. Then, when any user enters your domain name in the search box in the search engine, the server pushes the information with the permission of the hosting company on the user’s browsers, where the stored data appears on the front end of the website.
WP Engine stores data in data centers in the following countries;
- United Kingdom
- United States
Some notable features you can recognize in the WP Engine are high performance, high Uptime, advanced security, increased load speed, customer support, staging environment, and quick migration.
Uptime decides whether a customer will stay on your site, whereas downtime undermines the accessibility of your site on users’ browsers. If your site for business is not accessible to users because of some glitches on the server, it loses you lots of money. Any delay in accessing your site will cause frustration in users, or they may find the other options available.
- The primary role of the WP Engine is to keep your website up and allow users to access it anytime and anywhere in the world. In addition, the WP Engine provides monitoring and management services to discover errors and deploy management tools to correct them.
- WP Engine offers a wide range of uptime monitoring plugins depending on the user’s plans. Some of WP Engine’s well-known Uptime monitoring plugins are as follows.
- WP Engine Site Monitoring
- ManageWP worker
- Uptime Robot
- Internet Vista
- Super Monitoring
- These plugins boost the speed of your website and enhance its performance. However, the WP Engine has its monitoring team for frequent measurement and performance checks.
Malicious actions can cause harm to your website and the stored database on the server. Furthermore, any loose conduct regarding security patterns invites scammers to attack and steal information.
Although evil actions are unfortunate and random, we can not predict such activities if we self-host our website or hand over our task to any irresponsible hosting company.
- WP Engine lets you pay more attention to your business rather than being confused by data glitches.
- Because the WP Engine embeds several protective shields on your website, it reduces half of your distress.
The security measures of WP Engine are as follows:
- Disk write protection
- Disk write limitations
- Disallowed plugins
- Proprietary firewall
- User Enumeration
Any time you find your website in trouble, you can connect to its customer support team via chat icon or any other available option.
- You may need their support as they resolve your website’s upcoming and occurring issues.
- If you get in trouble while solving personal glitches at the front or back end, you can directly contact its support team available 24/7.
- WP Engine has a high satisfaction rate of 97% globally.
- If unsatisfied with its customer support or services, you can appeal for your money back.
All the above-noted points suggest that the customer support of the WP Engine is efficient in problem-solving.
Staging is a bridge between your live website and the developing website.
- Staging helps you rebuild your website even when it is live on the internet.
- When your website, unfortunately, clashes or possesses some bugs, you can create a clone of your live website to improve it by the staging environment.
- The hosting site charges for this service; you can upgrade your site time-to-time to change its themes or codes for the better.
- WP Engine helps you clone your website backstage while your original website is live and accessible to users.
- Don’t worry that you will have to impose all the changes yourself; WP Engine features its staging environment with all the available plans.
WP Engine avails you of several benefits on staging your website.
While doing your homework, you can leave your pre-existing site for the migration on the WP Engine.
- Migration is effortless on WP Engine.
- Are you unhappy with the previous hosting site? If yes, no worries. With the WP Engine migration feature, you can migrate here on WP Engine.
- WP Engine partners with BlogVault to create an automated migration plugin. The plugin makes a copy of your existing site even when it is live on the internet so that you can migrate to WP Engine without downtime.
- You need not worry about your databases and domain; the plugin picks it from the data center and imports it into the WP Engine.
- And meanwhile, if there occur any bugs, you can contact technical support for the help that is available 24/7
You can use our WP Engine discount code “WPX20” to get 20% off the hosting price.
High performance is one of the crucial elements for a website to rank high on a search engine and bring more organic traffic to it.
- The better the speed of your website, the happier your visitors are. Websites taking more than 3s to load lose 53% of the traffic. In comparison, high-performing sites are at the top of the Google search engine results.
- The WP Engines speeds up the performance of your website. That is why it is used worldwide for WordPress hosting.
- WP Engine has above 1.5M active users in over 150 countries.
- You can go further for increased Uptime, which is 99.99%. It comes with SSL and guarantees half an hour of downtime in a year.
And with our WP Engine discount code WPX20, you can save 20% on the actual price.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is WordPress Managed hosting?
Ans. WordPress is a content management software that runs on your browser. It has numerous content management tools to help you create and curate your content on WordPress.
With WordPress-managed hosting, you can operate your website for the business, eCommerce stores, and enterprises. Starting with small companies, it deals with high-level interactions and helps them grow.
2. What is the primary role of the WP Engine?
Ans. The key features and the primary role of the WP Engine is to let the customers access sped-up performance and better reach and to strengthen website security with top-notch management tools.
Its customer support system effectively engages with customers’ problems and resolves them within seconds. Aside from the high-performance website, it allows you to stage and get back up with one click.
3. What is an advanced solution in the WP Engine?
Ans. WP Engine’s advanced solution is for enterprises and top-notch businesses. It provides its high-level services with code monitoring and insights.
The advanced solution comes with 99.99% Uptime, giving only half an hour of downtime to your website in a year. An advanced solution provides the highest level of security to your website. In addition, you get a dedicated service team and comprehensive technical support to manage bulk traffic.
4. Does WP Engine come with a 100% money-back guarantee?
Ans. All the plans on WP Engine come with a 60-day money-back guarantee with less service fee. However, it restricts the money-back guarantee on all premium and custom plans.
You can use our WP Engine discount code to get an extra 20% off WP Engine on all plans, starting from start-up to growth.
5. Does WP Engine sell domain names?
Ans. The answer is no if you have come here to know whether WP Engine sells domain names. WP Engine does not sell domain names at present. However, it may sell domain names shortly.
WP Engine only provides hosting services worldwide and recommends users to come with a custom domain name in advance. You can buy a domain from an authentic registrar.
WP Engine is one of the best solutions for your WordPress site for business, enterprise, and eCommerce stores, and it ranks among the top-notch WordPress-managed hosting sites on Google. So let us sum up and end this comprehensive guide by revising the entire article again to help you make an informed decision.
We also know WP Engine for providing 99.99% uptime to all the customers, which means WP engines only slow down for a half hour a year. And launching your site with the WP Engine is not a hassle.
Plus, it will help you kick-start your business online with the help of the WP Engine.
We hope this comprehensive guide delivered the information you were looking for.