Want to submit your guest post on our website TheWPX? The primary goal of our website is to deliver high-quality articles related to Blogging, WordPress, Search Engine Optimization, and Affiliate Marketing to its reader.
If you have valuable tips, tricks, ideas, or techniques related to WordPress, Blogging, or anything related to our niche and you want it to share, then you’re more than welcome to write for us and help provide others with solid articles and useful insights.
But before moving forward to our guest posting guidelines, what do you get from sharing an article on our website?
So here is the…
Benefits of Sharing a Post on Our Website
When it comes to the benefits of sharing an article on our website, you’ll get a lot of benefits that can’t be ignored. If you submit your article on our website, it means you’re sharing it with thousands or millions of readers monthly.
And at the same time, you’ll get a high-quality backlink from our website which further pushes your website ranking in Google and other search engines.
Here I’ve shared a few more advantages of blogging on our website;
- You’ll get a high-quality backlink to your website or blog.
- OK traffic, but it’s consistent for every guest post
- We have an email list of more than 30K+ members and a Facebook group of 5K+ members.
- Getting high rankings in Google SERP and other search engines.
Till now, we have shared the importance of guest posting on our website. Now we will let you know the style guide which every article on our website needs to follow;
Style Guide – for Sending Guest Post
If you’re sending your guest post on our website TheWPX, you need to follow few things on styling your article the perfect way.
In every guest post, or even on the posts which are published by our content team, we make sure to follow the things I mentioned below. So make sure your article follows the same things before sending it to us.
- Length of the Article: The first thing you need to make sure before sending your guest posting article to us is the length of the article. We accept articles having more than 1,500+ words on our website. And if your article is more effective and authentic, you can increase the length to 2,500+ words.
- Article or Meta Title: The next thing you should need to make sure is the article title. Always remember that it should not exceed more than 70 characters and is perfectly optimized for SEO.
- Headings & Short Paragraphs: You need to make sure that the article you’re sending have short paragraphs and is optimized well for readability. If possible, also prefer to use simple words rather than some typical words, which are hard to spell and read. Also, make sure the article is having proper heading and all headers are under H2-H6.
- Content Images: Always Remember that the images you’re using are copyright free. We don’t accept content with copied images or meaningless images on our website.
These are the things our content team always checks in any guest posting article we accept on our website. To get your article published quickly on our website, remember to follow these styling guides in your article.
What Type of Content Do We Accept?
We accept everything which helps beginners to start their blog and to learn new things – but the major categories in which we accept guest posting are Blogging, WordPress, Affiliate Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization topics.
Here I’m sharing few broad topics in which you can pitch your guest post to us;
- Traffic Generation
- Link Building and SEO
- List Building and Lead Generation
- Monetization Strategies
- Blog Auditing
- WordPress Tutorials
- Blogging, Writing, and Copywriting
- Content Marketing (Creation/Promotion)
- Blogger Outreach and Influencer Marketing
And basically, anything that will help the blogger grow.
You have read all the guidelines for submitting a guest posting on our website. Now you’re ready to submit your first article with us.
How to Submit Your Article for Publication?
Once your article is ready and follows our styling guide and the content we accept on our website, you can send it to us via email.
Here is our email ID: [email protected] (You can also use this email address for any business-related queries).
Please submit your guest posting article in a .DOCX file format with proper headshot images and a short author bio in the end. You can also submit your article in Google Docs – but remember to give write permission to the same email ID.